Many students find it more convenient and cost effective to study close to home, fitting studies around their personal and part-time job commitments. We deliver higher education and courses, validated by local Universities, to over 500 students in more than 20 subjects across a variety of sectors and subjects.
We offer courses validated by:
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Staffordshire University
- University of Derby
Most of our higher level courses are delivered at the Tapton House Campus which provides a lovely environment for study. We aim to be convenient and affordable with tuition fees that are less than a university will charge. Not only are the tuition fees lower but because most students live locally travel and accommodation costs are reduced.
If you would like to learn more about our Higher Education programmes at Chesterfield College come along to one of our Open Days.
Wednesday 7th September - 4-7pm - Advice Evening
Wednesday 19th October
Monday 28th November
Monday 30th January
Wednesday 22nd March
Thursday 18th May
Wednesday 28th June
All of the above events run 4.30pm – 7pm
- Meet your future tutors and ask them any questions you might have about your course
- Have a look at some examples of work or what you'll be learning on the course
- Take a tour of our fantastic facilities - including our onsite Costa Coffee or the workshops or classrooms you'll be learning
- Have a chat with one of our Guidance Officers. Don't worry if you're still unsure about what you want to do, they'll be able to help you work out the best options for you
Call 01246 500 500 or email email@example.com for more information.